How much does shipping cost?
I am trying to keep this as simple as possible so I can focus on making original art.
With that said, I have set up flat rates for both my U.S. and International friends.
• For orders in the U.S. I ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• For International orders I ship via USPS First Class International Mail.
– Within the U.S. – shipping is a flat rate of $8.00
– Outside the U.S. – shipping is a flat rate $15.00
– Expedited shipments are available upon request. Rates will vary.
Will you ship my stuff internationally?
Of course! I will ship anywhere in the world. *Please note: Orders shipped outside of
the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
When do I get my art?
• All orders will be shipped within 5 days of order.
• Standard shipping for orders inside the contiguous U.S. will take 5-10 business days.
• International orders may take 3-5 weeks to arrive, depending on the destination and customs processing.
• You are buying original art. All sales are final and I cannot refund money.
My work getting to you, and in perfect condition, is extremely important to me. I hope this is never the
case but if an item is lost or damaged I will do absolutely everything possible to resolve the situation
within my means. There are obvious things that I cannot control, nor replace if it's original art, but I will
make every effort to resolve to the best of my ability. Thank you for your understanding.